When I’m asked if we have something that could help with indigestion or heart burn both are digestive issues) I always recommend the Aloe drink, I prefer the Aloe Mango one, really tasty.
Made from the soothing Aloe Vera leaf, Herbal Aloe Concentrate is now available in mango flavour. It’s a refreshing drink which contains Aloe Vera juice and no added sugar to give your water a refreshing tropical taste.
Herbalife grow and prepare the crop, seed to feed so be assured this is the best, Aloe has been used for health reasons for thousands of years, 5000 years ago Alexander the Great wrote of it’s healing powers, so it’s had a good testing period.
• Contains 40% Aloe Vera juice derived from the Aloe Vera leaf
• The Aloe Vera leaf is carefully picked and hand filleted to ensure the highest level of purity.
• The Aloe gel is extracted using cold processing which is the best way to achieve the highest quality of gel.
• Contains no added sugar and is low in calories
• Add Herbal Aloe Concentrate to water to provide a refreshing and soothing drink, which may stimulate you to drink more water thus helping you to achieve the required fluid intake of 2-2.5 litres per day.
HOW CAN IT HELP YOU?
Whether trying to control your weight or leading a busy and active lifestyle, it can sometimes be hard to ensure you give your body the required daily fluid intake of 2 – 2.5 litres each day. Herbal Aloe Concentrate mango flavour provides an ideal way to enjoy a healthy, refreshing and great tasting drink, to help increase your fluid intake.
A healthier alternative to high calorie, sugary soft drinks.
Mix 3-4 capfuls (15-20ml) with ½ a cup (120ml) of water.