1. Enter your 90-Day Challenge results Enter to win at http://www.viinuk.co.uk
“There is no downside to entering to win. But most importantly, our goal with The Challenge is to inspire others to start their journey to lose or build their first 10 lbs. By sharing your story, you can inspire someone who may be looking for an opportunity to change his or her health. Now, instead of my story only inspiring people in my community, it may help another person believe that he or she can change his life too.” – Oscar McClyde, Team Challenge Champion 2014
And remember, as Challenge Champion McKenna Jolly says, “You can’t win the race if you’re not in it!”
2. Share your profile every Sunday to gather votes at vote.vi.com UK win £3000.00
Here are some tips to maximize your votes:
- SHARE your profile using the Facebook, Twitter and email icons at the top of your profile page.
- CREATE your own shareable, first enter to win on http://www.viinuk.co.uk or http://www.giftofhealth.co.uk
- Get help from your upline, family and friends. Email them your profile link and ask for help gathering votes!
“The new voting platform gave me the best exposure by allowing people to read my story and see my photos. It allowed me to really reach out to my friends, family and the Vi Community for support, which I believe is the reason for my success!” – Megan Emery, Female Weight-Loss Challenge Champion 2014
3. Place on the Regional Leaderboard to share your story at an RST event
The Regional Leaderboard is the TOP 10 in every category in every region. Place on the Regional Leaderboard the week of a Regional Event in your region, and share your story on stage to campaign for votes.
4. Campaign at your RST and compete to be a Regional Champion £3000.00 in the UK http://www.giftofhealth.co.uk
Speaking on stage at a Regional event will give you and your story even more exposure and help you campaign for votes. Get closer to becoming a Regional Champion by placing on the Regional Leaderboard when voting closes on August 10th.
“Sharing my story on stage at a Regional event was shocking. I heard many times how my story was someone else’s biggest inspiration. From that point on, I saw my story and photos being shared across social media from people I didn’t even know. They were cheering me on and rallying their friends and family to vote for me.” – Kelvin Santana, Male Weight-Loss Challenge Champion 2014
5. Take the stage at Vitality for the chance to be the next Challenge Champion! £3000.00 in UK
Regional Champions will compete live on stage at Vitality for the Challenge Champion title.
“When you look good, you feel good. And when you feel good, that builds confidence to live a happier, more positive life. Nothing can stop you. You are a CHAMPION!” – Oliver Padre & Kim Macaraig, Couple Weight-Loss Challenge Champions 2014
What does a Challenge Champion win? Check it out at http://www.viinuk.co.uk
ViSalus, Inc. is a healthy lifestyle company that is dedicated to Taking Weight Off the World.™ ViSalus markets its products in North America under the ViSalus® brand and in Europe under the Vi™ brand, through the Body by Vi Challenge™. For more information visit http://www.giftofhealth.co.uk or http://www.viinuk.co.uk