We all have to admit that sometimes we don’t follow doctor’s orders. But when Dr. Seidman shared one of his favorite Vi-Shape® Shake recipes with us, we thought it was definitely worth trying… even if it wasn’t doctor’s orders!
- 2 scoops of Vi-Shape Shake per serving
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen fruit (mango, strawberries or pineapple)
- 1 cup fresh fruit (sliced yellow/red apple, papaya or mango)
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 cup oats, uncooked
- 3 big handfuls of spinach or kale (or both)
- 2 cup filtered water for blending, add more as needed
- Put the fruits into the blender.
- Follow it up with the shake mix, chia seeds and uncooked oats.
- Add the leafy greens last.
- Pour the 2 cups of filtered water and blend—add more water depending on the desired consistency.
Try it and let us know how you enjoyed or customized it to your liking!
ViSalus, Inc. is a healthy lifestyle company that is dedicated to Taking Weight Off the World.™ ViSalus markets its products in North America under the ViSalus® brand and in Europe under the Vi™ brand, through the Body by Vi Challenge™. for more information RichardHowlett@sky.com 07917733177, http://www.viinuk.co.uk http://www.giftofhealth.co.uk