RECIPE: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread with Vi-Shape Shake
By http://www.giftofhealth.co.uk · On January 7th 2015.
The holidays may soon be over but the winter chill is here to stay in most places. Here’s a recipe that’s perfect on a cold day and makes good use of your leftover pumpkin pie ingredients: a spiced protein pumpkin bread studded with chocolate chips.
- 1 ¾ cup white unbleached flour
- ¼ cup Vi-Shape® Shake
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup cane sugar
- ¾ (15 oz) can of pumpkin pie purée (about 1 ½ cups)
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- Mix dry ingredients (first 5) separate from wet ingredients
- Mix everything together, and then fold in chocolate chips
- Pour into loaf pan lined with parchment paper
- Bake at 350° for one hour (covering with aluminum foil halfway through to avoid over-browned top)
Makes about 8-10 servings depending on thickness of slices
Why not look at getting on the healthy road with Body By Vi, to order your products and make that 90 day commitment go to http://www.viinuk.co.uk or http://www.giftofhealth.co.uk email with any questions RichardHowlett@sky.com
Text 07917733177 (UK) for more information
ViSalus, Inc. is a healthy lifestyle company that is dedicated to Taking Weight Off the World.™ ViSalus markets its products in North America under the ViSalus® brand and in Europe under the Vi™ brand, through the Body by Vi Challenge™.